- 500g yellow split peas
- 250g Uruguayan long grain carolina rice
- 1 onion
- 2 fresh green onions
- 2 carrots
- 70g olive oil
- 1 vegetables cube
- black pepper
- salted black olive oils
- Wash all ingedients well.
How to cook:
- Chot the onion into a slices and fry with olive oil until gets a light gold color.
- Chot carrots and the green onions into pieces.
- Warm the water in to a pot and boil the yellow spit-peas.
- Stir offten.
- Add the rice, the vegetables cube, the carrots and the green onion with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- When it is almost ready add the fry onions and mixed all together.
- In a pot lightly dry the salted black olives.
- Serve with salted black olives and croutons.