This Storage of Cookies Policy provides the conditions, procedures, and purposes of the use and storage of cookies by us.
Any use of the Internet Site means that You are acquainted and You agree with this Storage of Cookies Policy and unconditionally accept all its terms.
The following words and terms, should be interpreted as follows, unless, the context clearly implies otherwise and shall apply to all the sections of this policy and to every document forming part of this policy.
- “Governing Law” shall refer to the Laws of Cyprus.
- “Internet Site” shall mean our website and all other websites connected to it and accessible through links or other access paths and the services available through such sites.
- “You/r” shall refer to the individual who makes use of the Internet Site and Services.
Accepting these Terms
- By making use of the Internet Site, You confirm that You have read, understood, agreed and unconditionally accepted this policy as set out below, together with any documents forming an integral part of this policy and You hereby guarantee that You are a Person vested with all the powers to use the Internet Site and Services.
Storage of Cookies
- Using the Internet Site shall mean that You have accepted this Storage of Cookies Policy and you hereby agree that we may continue to presume that You consent to this Storage of Cookies Policy until and/ or unless You have disabled cookies through Your browser settings.
- You may at any time disable cookies by changing Your browser settings. Disabling Cookies may jeopardise the quality of the Internet Site and may also cause the impossibility to access the Internet Site and hereby agree that we shall have no liability for any loss and/ or damage to Your information in case You have disabled cookies.
Cookies stored on Your computer or any other equipment through which You make use of the Internet Site or Services have amongst others but without limitation the following functions:
- providing access to secured areas which You have requested. Without these Cookies, services you have requested such as secure login areas cannot be provided;
- Visit Cookies – remembering the choices and/ or settings You have made and enable Your recognition when making use of the Internet Site. Without such Cookies the functionality of the Internet Site may be impaired;
- Voting (Survey) Cookies – marking the items of any survey for which You have cast a vote and prevent You from voting again in the same survey;
- Performance (Analytics) Cookies – collecting anonymous information on how You make use of the Internet Site or Services. We guarantee that we shall only store cookies which are reasonably required for the normal functioning of the Internet Site and the Services and you hereby agree that without enabling Cookies the Internet Site may not function properly;
- Advertising Cookies – delivering You with the most relevant advertisements and help improve the effectiveness of our advertisement campaigns. You hereby accept and agree that we may make use of these cookies for our own advertisement campaigns and that we may also allow and/ or contract with any third parties in order to collect information and provide advertisements on the basis of these cookies.
- to share on social networks
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, some features of the website may not work properly, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
We guarantee that in cases in which we allow third parties to make use of our cookies and/ or collect information from the website, such third parties are bound by our Storage of Cookies Policy. We further guarantee that we shall exclusively allow reputable third parties to make such use.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Amendments to this policy.
- We hereby reserve the right to suspend, add, end, amend and/or supplement this policy at any time as we may deem appropriate, without Your preliminary or subsequent notification. Any changes will enter into force ten (10) days from the moment of making the corresponding changes. Any further use of the Internet Site shall mean unconditional acceptance of the modified version of this policy.
- We highly recommend that You take cognisance of this policy from time to time in order to inform Yourself of any modified version of this policy. Should You disagree with any part of this policy, You should immediately cease use of the Internet Site and it shall be Your responsibility to inform us of Your disagreement in order for us to take the necessary measures, which might include Your impossibility of making use of the Internet Site and any Services.
- We undertake no obligation to verify if You use the Internet Site according to the updated version of this policy. The version posted on the Internet Site is the effective version, and that which You should use as reference. It is Your responsibility to inform Yourself of this policy, as well as being familiarised with the modifications that affect You and/or will and/or might affect You.
You shall fully indemnify us and any of our affiliates against all claims, losses, damages and demands arising out of Your use and access of the Internet Site.
Failure or neglect to enforce, from our side, at any time, any of the provisions hereof shall not be construed nor shall be deemed to be a waiver of our rights herein, nor in any way affect the validity of the whole or any part of this policy, nor prejudice our rights to take subsequent action.
This policy represents the entire agreement between You and us in relation to its subject matter and supersedes and voids all prior agreements between such parties relating to such subject matter.
Headings and Gender
The headings contained in this policy are inserted for convenience of reference only and are not intended to be part of or to affect the meaning or interpretation of any of the terms and conditions. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
In the event that any of these terms, conditions or provisions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Law and Forum
The parties hereby agree that this policy, together with any other documents forming an integral part of this policy shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of Cyprus and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Cyprus.
We respect and protect your rights. Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- right to be informed about the personal non-public data we collect and how we process it – this policy aims at providing you with this information;
- right to access – you have the right to obtain confirmation that your personal non-public data is being processed and have the ability to access it;
- right to modification – you have the right to request the modification of any personal non-public data we hold on you if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- right of portability – you may ask us to forward to you the personal data we hold on you and which is portable at law in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit that data to another data controller, where it is technically feasible to do so
- right to erasure – you have the right to request the removal of your personal data, which shall be deleted, unless there is a legal requirement or reason for us to continue processing or storing it;
- right to restrict processing – you have a right to restrict or withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data. In such cases we are permitted to store your data, but not to process it further unless there is a legal requirement or reason for us to continue processing it;
- right to object to processing for specific reasons at law, being the following:
- processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority,
- direct marketing, including profiling to the extent that it is related to such marketing activities,
- processing for scientific or historical research purposes or for the purpose of statistics; and
- you have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authorities if your information has not been processed in compliance with GDPR.
More Information about Cookies
All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
How to Contact Us
Please feel free to contact us to provide you with any additional information or clarifications.
PANTELIS KAOURIS & SON LTD
Address: 151 Franklin Roosevelt Ave, 3045 Limassol, Cyprus
Tel: 25 568917
Fax: 25 574369